There are a few ways to cancel your Xbox Game Pass subscription.
- On your Xbox console:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller.
- Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
- Select Xbox Game Pass and then select Turn off recurring billing.
- On the web:
- Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in with the same account you use to sign in to your Xbox.
- Click on Services & subscriptions.
- Under Subscriptions, select Xbox Game Pass and then select Manage.
- Select Cancel subscription.
- By phone:
- Call Microsoft Customer Support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269).
- Provide the customer service representative with your Microsoft account information and your Xbox Game Pass subscription number.
- Request to cancel your subscription.
Once you have canceled your Xbox Game Pass subscription, you will still have access to all of the games and features until the end of your current subscription period. You will not be billed for any additional months of subscription.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when canceling your Xbox Game Pass subscription:
- If you have a prepaid Xbox Game Pass subscription, you will not be able to get a refund for any unused months.
- If you cancel your Xbox Game Pass subscription, you will lose access to all of the games that you were playing through the subscription.
- If you are a member of the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate family, your family members will also lose access to Xbox Game Pass if you cancel your subscription.